TiZO2 is a facial mineral sunscreen for lighter skin tones and those with very fair skin (Fitzpatrick I and II). TIZO2 gives an elegant, silky, matte finish. It contains the #1 and #2 rated sunscreen filters resulting in excellent, broad spectrum protection to help prevent premature skin aging, sun-induced wrinkles and loss of firmness.
- Cosmetically Elegant
- Free of: chemical sunscreens, preservatives, oils, fragrances, or PABA
- SPF 40
- Contains #1 (Zinc Oxide) and #2 (Titanium Dioxide) rated sunscreen filters
- Broad Spectrum protection
- Photostable, will not break down in sunlight
- Protects against all the sun’s damaging UVA-UVB rays
- Will not irritate skin
- Gentle enough to use after aesthetic rejuvenating skin procedures such as laser, microdermabrasion, chemical peel or facial cosmetic surgery
- For all skin types, especially Fitzpatrick I and II
- Perfect for everyday use
Tizo2 Facial Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 (Non-Tinted)
Titanium Dioxide 8%, Zinc Oxide 3.8%.
Alumina, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone.