Total Defense + Repair is more than a sunscreen; it’s a rejuvenating superscreen, powered by SOL-IR™Advanced Antioxidant Complex. Traditional broad-spectrum sunscreens only protect against UVA and UVB. Our trio of potent antioxidants is what enables Total Defense + Repair to protect against IR-A and help rejuvenate skin. Appropriate for all skin types.
Total Defense + Repair
- Protects skin from harmful infrared rays (IR-A rays).
- Reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Improve the appearance of damaged skin.
Total Defense + Repair TINTED Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 34
When to apply: Apply in the morning, as the last product in your regimen or as needed, at least every 2 hours if in direct sunlight.
Where to apply: Apply in the morning, as the last product in your regimen or as needed, at least every 2 hours if in direct sunlight.
How to apply: Dispense onto the back of the hand and apply generously to face and other sun-exposed areas.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours and after towel drying, swimming, or sweating to avoid lowering protection
- Sun Protection Measures UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging, and other skin damage. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limiting time in the sun from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wearing protective clothing
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor